Went to Heeren's Sakae Sushi with wanyi just now. Ate alot. The buffet thingy you see. I actually ate 3 PLATES OF SALMON SASHIMI!! Oh no! Okay lah, my current record is 5 or sth? So, it's still acceptable. LOL. Aww. The salmon sashimi is damnnnn delicious! Oooh. Comparable with Honjin's. But I still prefer Honjin's. It's the best Japanese restaurant ever. :)
Before that, sth happened lah. I'm still fuming! I missed the Party World KTV session. Damn dui.
Anyway, oooooh I get all excited when it comes to baby!! Took some pics of my lovely baby cousins on the 1st day of Lunar new year.(at ah ma's hse)

My baby cousin! Chubby lil' darlin! Tt is my godfaher.

This is cousin Shi Hui. Another precious lil' one. (It's not very well taken you see.)

This is my biao ge with my aunt/my bro's aunt/my mum's sis/my biu gor's mum. =x
I was really thrilled on the 2nd day of the lunar new year because my godma came to visit. Together with baozhen jiejie, calvin korkor, kelly jiejie, uncle gordon. Nicholas, Norven, Crystal and Pearl came too, of cos! Aww. I pictures with them and of them. Cute lil' ones never fail to livenup our moods. I chased Norven around the houose like nobody's business and he ran, like nobody's business too =x, screaming high-pitched-babyish-boyishly.


Some nanny busniess.

The rest were playing, or shld I say messin, with the bigger than normal sized poker cards. Threwing them around my room.

Bro wrestled playfully with Nicholas, before everyone settled peacefully infront of the colourful box, each with a controller, and playing PS2. =x


Hmmm. I couldnt bear to part with them at the end of the day. Sighs*